01 May 2014

Project :: 30 Days About Me - Master Post

So I've heard that if you do something for 21 days straight, it becomes a habit.  I'm going to put that to the test by doing this 30 day meme about me.  Hopefully, I'll get back into the habit of daily posting here.  The bonus is that you'll get to know a little more about A. Sadie Timm in the process.

This is where I'll keep the master post for you to catch up on any of these days' posts that you may have missed.  That means I'll be posting the link to this page at the bottom of each day's post, too.

Let's have a little fun with this, shall we?

- Sadie

PS. If any of you should make connections to my other online presences, please don't make them public.  There is a reason I've chosen to keep my professional and fannish personas separate.  Thank you.

*****

Thirty Days About Me

1. Introduction and recent photo
2. 20 facts about you
3. Your favorite quote
4. What are you afraid of?
5. 10 songs you love right now
6. Your 5 senses right now
7. Your pet hates
8. What's in your handbag?
9. What are your worst habits?
10. What's your best physical feature?
11. List 15 of your favorite things
12. What's inside your fridge?
13. What is your earliest memory?
14. If you won the lottery...
15. Timeline of your day
16. What's at the top of your bucket list?
17. What is your most proud moment?
18. The meaning behind your blog name
19. What do you collect?
20. A difficult time in your life
21. Your 10 favorite foods
22. The best thing to happen this year
23. Your dream job
24. Your favorite childhood book
25. Your 5 favorite blogs
26. An old photo of you
27. Post your favorite recipe
28. What are you looking forward to?
29. Where have you travelled?
30. What's in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment