06 January 2016

30 Days About Me - Day 6: Your 5 senses right now

Day 06 :: Your 5 senses right now

This should be fun.

  • Sight :: Staring at my monitor as I type this.  Trying to ignore the last few minutes of tonight's episode of American Horror Story: Hotel, since I forgot to watch it, so I'll watch when it starts up again in a bit.
  • Hearing :: Right now, just the sounds of the keys clacking as I type, since I've got the television muted so I don't get any spoilers for the episode.
  • Taste :: Dr. Pepper lingers on my tongue from my last sip, and I'm debating what to eat.
  • Smell :: I can smell the faint scent of ammonia, which means one of the cats used the litter box recently.
  • Touch :: The keys on my keyboard are worn so smoothly in some places.  My feet hurt from the angle I've got them crossed on my footstool, so I need to shift them.  And apparently my back pillow has shifted on my chair.

Project Master Post

No comments:

Post a Comment