05 May 2014

30 Days About Me - Day 4: What are you afraid of?

Day 4 :: What are you afraid of?

There are random things I'm afraid of, depending on circumstances.  But my biggest fear is being alone.  I hate being alone or left behind/out.  It's a terrible feeling and can often give me minor freakouts.

Another thing I'm afraid of is scorpions.  I almost stepped on a tiny, white baby one once in San Antonio when I was barefoot.  I've been terrified of them ever since.  When Mama Bear had one at one point, I couldn't even go into her room because it creeped me out so badly.

The last major fear that I'll mention right now is cockroaches.  I loathe cockroaches.  Like can't even look at them when they're in a glass-enclosed display in a zoo.  I blame the palmetto bugs in San Antonio for cementing that fear...  *shudders*


Project Master Post

No comments:

Post a Comment