22 January 2014

Possible Book Titles

So Day 1 of the 12-Day Plan of Simple Writing Exercises is as follows ::

Write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write.

 So the first ten titles that came to mind for me are below.

  • Laikhostra
  • Stranded in Seaweed
  • Intricate Strands
  • Surviving Sierra
  • Set in Quicksand
  • Somewhere Underrated
  • Severed Lives
  • Wisdom of the Heart
  • Come Undone
  • Where Have You Been Hiding?

Some of these titles have ideas percolating already, which is awesome.  Some may never have anything come of them.  And that's okay.  We'll see what happens.  For all I know, some of them may be used for fannish projects.  But I definitely feel better having a few ideas to kick around now.

And yes, the first title option is for something already set.  Perhaps I shouldn't have kept that one in the list, but it is for a book I'd like to finish writing.  The second is something that points toward my lesbian selkie romance idea.  The rest of them?  No idea.  And that's okay.  The idea was to write the titles now.  If stories come from these titles, that's fantastic.  If not, that's okay, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment