31 January 2014

A quick FYI...

I am several days behind on posting the 12-Day Plan of Simple Writing Exercises things that I've been doing.  I've been working on them in my paper journals, then working on transcribing them here.  I even got behind on doing the actual exercises on their assigned days.

So what I've decided to do is work on the various exercises and get myself caught up, then I'll work on getting them posted here.  I'd initially thought to backdate everything, but I've decided against that.  I'll just space them out, if I feel they're appropriate to post publically.  If I don't feel they're postable for public consumption yet, I'll at least do a post giving a basic description of what I attempted with the exercise in question.

I made a pact when I started this project that I would finish it by Imbolc, aka 2 February 2014.  I am behind, but planning on getting caught up over the next couple of days.  By spacing them out, no one feels like they're being flooded by my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment