15 June 2013

Ready, Set, Write!









So I've signed up for this project, thanks to Nicole prodding me over on Twitter last night.  It's a perfect way for me to rejuvenate this blog AND get my original fiction writing going strong again.  Better to try and fail than not to try at all, right?

So here's my list of goals for this first, partial week of Ready, Set, Writer.
  • Work through my "possible submissions" sites to find at least 3 good matches to work with in the coming week
  • Sign up over at elliquiy to get my vetting process started there
  • Pull out the Laikhostra story files & start looking at where I need to go next
  • Read one of the book preview copies I have & write/post a review of it
That's a lot of goals to accomplish by Tuesday, but if I get off my butt, I can do it.  I can't consider myself a professional writer if I'm not doing any professional writing, can I?  No, I didn't think so...

6 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining us for Ready. Set. Write! Best of luck with your project goals... We'll be rooting for you.

    I grew up in Puyallup, so it's fun to "meet" another Washington writer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm originally from northern Wisconsin, but just LOVE the Kitsap area where I'm living.

      Delete
  2. SO glad you've joined us for RSW! I hope you've had a wonderful writing week and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for the belated reply, but thank you! Am hoping to get my progress going a bit better now that a separate project is wrapping up.

      Delete
  3. Glad you joined, it's such a great writing community already! Good luck with your weekly goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hoping to update & better accomplish my goals now that a separate project is wrapping up.

      Delete