01 March 2012

Testing... Testing... Is this thing on?

Clearly my previous attempts at getting this blog off the ground and keeping it updated regularly have failed.  If you need proof of this, just look at the fact that I last posted anything here on *squiints* 20 October 2010.

Wow!  That's pathetic!

I have been having some organizational issues across the board recently, so have decided to just start over with a clean slate in a lot of things.  This includes this blog.  Hence me writing this post to serve as a kind of re-introduction of sorts.


What I'm hoping to start posting here will include any and all of the following...
  • Pagan Blog Project 2012 :: There are supposed to be 52 posts total over the course of 2012 for this project.  I am behind on these posts currently, but I'm hoping to get caught up by the end of this month.  That should work out to approximately 3 posts per week, plus the initial post that I do for tomorrow.  I'll try to post them on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so they're spaced out a little.  Once I'm caught up, there will be a single post each Friday for this project.  These posts will be tagged as "pagan blog project".

  • Sneak Peeks :: I am working in several different universes for short stories, novels, and poems.  From time to time, I'll post some of that work here as a sneak peek into said universes.  These posts will be tagged as both "sneak peeks" and by the name of the universe [where applicable].

  • Articles :: Occasionally, I will work on some articles that aren't meant for "standard" publication.  Just different ideas that I may want to explore without searching exhaustively for a market for them.  These posts will be tagged as "articles".

  • Announcements :: This should be pretty self-explanatory.  It will cover both things I'll be featured in and things that I think my readership may be interested in.  This could include calls for submissions, interesting articles I've found, etc.  These posts will be tagged as "announcements" or occasionally "psa".

  • Reviews :: Way back when, I'd decided that I would do some reviews to help get my name out there in the publishing arena.  I've only done one so far, but I'm hoping to start doing more.  These will cover a range of things :: books, movies, products, TV shows, albums, etc.  These posts will be tagged as "reviews :: [insert type here]".

  • Random Things :: Occasionally I'll be posting some random things here.  Images I found fascinating, personal tidbits, inspirations, whatever.  These posts will be tagged as "misc" and whatever other tags may seem appropriate at the time.

So this may seem a bit ambitious, but it feels like it's the right time to finally do it.

There will be a few sneak peeks being posted over the next couple of weeks for one of my longer running universes [I've been working in it since 2002], as well as a few other things.

Hope I haven't scared you off!

-- Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment