30 March 2012

Last night's interview...

It didn't go too terribly bad actually.  We did have a couple of instances of a moment of awkward silence where everyone seemed to be waiting to see who'd jump in first.  Nothing entirely unexpected though, as that seems to happen at least once every time I do a group interview of some sort.  Really hope that the information we gave will entice people to come check us out when we do our public launch during International Day of Femslash an the FemSlashCon 2012, both of which take place over the weekend of 14-15 July 2012.

I'll be going back to listen to the interview again at some point, just to make sure I didn't sound like a total ditz.  I've done interviews with Allaine before, under my fannish pseud, but last night's interview seemed...  different somehow.  I can only guess that it had something to do with being the first interview I've done under this professional pseud of mine.  It kind of legitimized everything, you know?  Made it much more immediate that I'm really starting to follow the professional path finally.

If you're interested in listening to the podcast, feel free to check it out over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment