29 March 2012

Long Time...

Yes, clearly my grand plans for getting caught up on the Pagan Blog Project posts this month have gone completely awry.  I'll blame it on the fannish projects that I've been finishing this month.

Given that there are only 2 days left to the month, I highly doubt I'll get all of those posts done and posted before the end of March.  So that plan will get shifted over to April instead.  I should still be okay to get everything finished by the end of the month without overly inundating you with the posts.

I'll also be posting a handful of story snippets/sneak peeks of my Laikhostra novel in progress.  These are more for learning about the characters and the world, rather than bits of the actual novel itself.

And now, I'm off to prepare for the interview tonight about Tales of Ryh'na.  I hope you'll tune in and join us.

-- Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment