08 May 2012

Just a little FYI...

In case you may not have noticed, I'm getting back into the swing of doing my Pagan Blog Project posts again.  I have mapped out a schedule to get me back on track with the actual weekly posting for said project by 1 June 2012, but it will require me to basically post every weekday until then to be caught up.  I know that seems like a huge influx of pagan-related content, especially if you're not expecting that here.

Rest assured, there will be other content posted here as well during this time frame, as well as after the fact.  I have some pieces of short fiction that I'll be posting up over the next few weeks, snippets in universes I'm testing out.  I'm also working out some ideas for the 100 Blog Post Challenge.  And, of course, looking into some ideas for posts about writing itself.

A lot of changes are happening here, and I'm finally getting back on track for things I'm supposed to have been doing all along.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my readers.

-- Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment