27 September 2010

Starting in earnest...

It is officially 27 September 2010, and this is the day that I and four of my friends start working on The Artist's Way. Yes, we picked up a straggler along the way, so to speak... There was a slight delay, so that books could be procured. But we are going to start in earnest today. J and I will be sharing a book and "fighting" over getting it read, but that shouldn't be too much of a hassle really.

The last time I did this was in college, required for a women and creativity course I was taking. I didn't take to the whole situation very well. That was typical of me for required readings, which I tended to hate. But I'm definitely willing to give it another shot. Hopefully it'll work out better this time around...

Let's see what comes about, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment