13 September 2010

The Artist's Way

So I suppose it's time I actually start using this thing, eh? I'll do a proper introductory post in the next day or so, but I wanted to at least get something put in here, and what better way than to discuss what I'm going to be doing in the near future...

As of 20 September 2010, I will be embarking on a 36-week journey. Three friends and I are going to be working our way through The Complete Artist's Way: Creativity as a Spiritual Practice by Julia Cameron. I tried going through the first book many, many years ago, but it just didn't work out for me. Hopefully, this friendly and artistic group of friends will get through the entire series of lessons and come out far more artistically fertile and creatively rejuvenated by the time we're done.

And yes, I'll be posting about this often here.

No comments:

Post a Comment